Wednesday, September 9, 2009

RandAll Dance had our first all Randall collaboration!

My little brother Ian and I had the opportunity to perform in Aiko Kinoshita's Park Dance that takes place in the Bellevue Downtown Park. We did a fun improv score called "Sibling Revelry!" Our shirts say "Big Sis" and "Little Bro." The big and little refers to our ages, not our sizes, since Ian now towers almost a foot taller than me. I think it is funny because my "little" bro can lift, carry and throw me about, but I feel like I'm still the big boss because I am older. We were playing with physicalizing the different kinds of interactions siblings have with each other like teasing and taunting, ignoring, supporting and playing.

I love dancing with Ian! He is my best and only big/little brother!

1 comment:

  1. You both are beautiful dancers and the connection must have been funny and inspiring.
    Put me on your email list for performances, PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete